If you’re searching for a secure career in the Aerospace & Aviation sector to begin your professional life, the Emirates careers can be an excellent option. Emirates is the largest private airline in India. It provides employment opportunities to more than 40,000 professional staff including pilots, cabin crew, and engineers. Every year it offers a large number of jobs in the field.
At Emirates, employee growth and development are a top priority. The organization offers many opportunities for employees to get promoted. They offer a competitive remuneration package with attractive benefits, including free travel, medical insurance, housing loans, provident fund schemes among others.
Some of the keys to Emirates vacancies are discussed below!
More Airline Jobs: Click Here
About Emirates Airways
Emirates is the world’s largest international airline. Emirates was established in March 1985 and is headquartered in Dubai. It has three main hub airports: Dubai International Airport, Abu Dhabi International Airport, and Sharjah International Airport.
Today, Emirates is one of the fastest-growing airlines in the world and the fourth-largest international carrier. It offers flights to over 150 destinations in more than 80 countries. Emirates is definitely a top airline carrier that provides high-quality flights for its passengers around the world.
List of Vacancies that are in Demand at Emirates Airways
- Aircraft Mechanic
- Aircraft Technician
- Air Hostess
- Ground Staff
- Cabin Crew
- Equipment Operator
- First Officer
Emirates Jobs for Freshers
Emirates offers a diverse range of jobs to freshers from cabin crew members, engineers, pilots, customer service executives to ground staff. All their employees enjoy competitive salaries and excellent working conditions as well as an array of benefits. Their benefits include medical care, maternity leave, flexible hours, and more. In response to the need for a skilled workforce, They offer various job opportunities for freshers in India.
Emirates Cabin Crew Jobs
The Indian aviation industry is growing with every passing day. Emirates offers cabin crew jobs in India for ambitious people with a passion to serve others. They offer cabin crew a chance to make lifelong friends at work, travel to new places across the globe, and enjoy a fabulous lifestyle. This is a fantastic opportunity to work as part of Emirates flight.
Emirates Ground Staff Recruitment
A career in Aviation can turn out to be a dream come true for you. Apart from the cabin crew opportunities available with Emirates. There are also vacancies for Ground Staff. Keeping in mind the unending growth of this sector, these jobs are sure to be highly sought after by job seekers. Apply today!
Emirates Recruitment Process
The Emirates has a very clear and transparent hiring process which all applicants are required to complete.
Screening Application: They will review the application form and automatically reject any incomplete applications. If they require any additional information, they will contact you with an email requesting such information. Once your application is approved, you will receive an email informing and that an interview will be scheduled for you.
- Video Interview: A short video interview will be scheduled with a Pre-Employment Team Member. The interviewer will ask you a series of pre-determined questions about your experience and qualifications in order to review your skills and determine if you meet the requirements for the position.
- Assessment Day: Once the video interview is completed, you will receive an email inviting you to complete a group assessment day. They will ask that you bring your documents with you on the day of the assessment.
- Personal Interview: If your group assessment day is successful, you will receive an email inviting you to a personal interview with the Manager/HR. This is where the candidate will be asked more in-depth questions about their experience and qualifications.
Background and Medical Checkup: The Emirates will perform background and medical screening on all candidates after the personal interview to determine if they pass or fail.
How to Apply for Emirates Careers?
To apply online for a position in Emirates Airline, you need to follow the steps given below:
- Go to Emirates careers website “www.emirates.com/in”.
- Scroll down and click the “Careers” option from the “About us” section.
- You will be redirected to another page and click “See All Vacancies”.
- Select your country, to filter out all recent advertisements.
- Select one of your required positions.
- Click the “Apply” button given.
- If you already have an Emirates account, click “Log In”. If you don’t have an account yet, create once.
- Fill up all the details asked in the online application form carefully.
- Press the “Submit” button to start your application process.
Note: Please ensure that all the details given by you are correct.
When Emirates Hire Cabin Crew?
When Emirates determines that there is a need for additional cabin crew on its international flights, it recruits them.