Finding a job in India is hard for everyone no matter what industry you are in. Ashok Leyland is a company that offers opportunities for those who wish to work in the automobile industry. It is a well-known company in India and has been providing jobs for people ever since its inception. It may be necessary to mention that the Ashok Leyland careers are most popular in India.
Ashok Leyland provides opportunities in various sectors like administration, marketing, sales, and distribution, etc. But the most popular ones are related to engineering. The company offers the best facilities to their employees. All the facilities are provided to ensure that the employees are happy and work in a positive environment.
Applicants who wish to work with Ashok Leyland, then read this article carefully. This article is very useful for those who want to get all the information related to Ashok Leyland.
Latest Ashok Leyland Openings 2022
More Automotive Jobs: Click Here
About Ashok Leyland
Ashok Leyland is the leading commercial vehicle manufacturer of India, based in Chennai. The company was founded in September 1948. It has grown steadily ever since to become one of India’s largest truck manufacturers and exporters, recognized for its leadership in innovation and quality standards across the globe today. This is the only Indian manufacturer of heavy trucks, buses, and defense vehicles under one umbrella.
Ashok Leyland has also achieved substantial growth in sales on account of its commitment to consistent technical innovation. In the commercial vehicles sector, with a total of over 80,000 vehicles running on Indian roads today, Ashok Leyland is amongst the top three players in India.
List of Vacancies that are in Demand at Ashok Leyland
- Mechanical Engineer
- Supply Analyst
- Project Manager
- Service Engineer
- Sales Associate
- Sales Manager
- Web Developer
- Automotive Technician
- Electrical Engineer
- Marketing Assistant
Ashok Leyland Jobs for Freshers
Ashok Leyland also hires Freshers/Graduates in India. It offers jobs in several categories such as Sales, Mechanical Engineering, Quality Assurance, and many others.
At Ashok Leyland, you will have the opportunity not only to work in an innovative environment but also to develop yourself with challenging responsibilities and new targets.
Ashok Leyland Careers for Diploma Holders
Ashok Leyland offers high-quality employment opportunities to Diploma Holders with competitive pay packages. That is designed to attract skilled professionals from diverse backgrounds including engineers, management as well as technicians who have studied engineering or trade courses. They also provide you with an opportunity for growth within the organization as well as into senior leadership roles.
Ashok Leyland Recruitment Process
The recruitment process for Ashok Leyland usually consists of three stages:
- Written Tests – The written test for this job is a computer-based multiple-choice. Questions are related to reasoning skills, maths, English grammar/vocabulary, and general awareness.
- Technical Interview – This will have questions related to your field experience, skills, qualities, and concepts.
- HR Interview – This is the third and final step of the recruitment process, where you will be interviewed by an HR manager. He/she will ask you questions about your resume, past job experiences, and why you want to work for Ashok Leyland.
Don’t worry if this seems overwhelming! Practice accordingly, so you know exactly what to expect! Good luck!
How to Join Ashok Leyland Company?
If you want to apply for Ashok Leyland jobs online, follow the given procedure.
- Go to the official site “www.ashokleyland.com”.
- Scroll down and click the “Careers” section.
- A list of career opportunities will be displayed on the page.
- Choose the desired job position and click on it to know more.
- If you meet the eligibility criteria, click the “Apply” button.
- Register yourself with a valid email address and sign in.
- Fill out the application form correctly, upload your fresh CV/Resume.
- Click on “Submit” once you have completed the process.
Note: If your profile matches with what they are looking for, you’ll hear a positive response from them soon.