CEAT is looking for dynamic professionals who have the drive to succeed in an environment that offers unlimited growth opportunities. The CEAT jobs are extremely popular among the younger generations. They offer a strong benefits package including competitive pay, health/dental/vision insurance, tuition reimbursement, and much more.
In addition to their generous benefits, they also offer the opportunity for hands-on experience in a fast-paced, team environment. If you think you have what it takes to be a part of their growing team, so, please read it all the way through.
Ceat Tyres Vacancies 2022
More Automotive Jobs: Click Here
About CEAT Tyres
CEAT is a company that produces tyres. They have a wide range of different types of bikes and car tyres to go with them. It has been in business since 1958, and they are committed to improving their products while remaining competitively priced. CEAT, India’s second-largest tyre manufacturer, was ranked among the ‘Top 100 Brand Leaders’ in Asia by Business World. The company has also been ranked among the top three tyre manufacturers globally.
They have distribution centres in Spain, Portugal, the USA, Canada, and India. CEAT also sponsors many motorsports events worldwide including MotoGP World Championship races.
List of Vacancies that are in Demand at CEAT Tyres
- Sr. Manager
- Territory Leader
- Assistant Manager
- Fleet Advisory
- Territory Leader
- Civil Manager
- Shift Manager
CEAT Tyres Careers for Freshers
CEAT provides an opportunity for all Freshers and experienced applicants for employment under various categories. They have an excellent track record of providing good employment opportunities to people. They hire people in fields like engineers, marketing executives, salesforce etc… From all walks of life, they made it one of the largest multinational conglomerates in India.
They consider applicants for its various vacancies across the country through different modes like Direct Walk-ins and online applications.
CEAT Tyres Recruitment Process
The CEAT Tyres recruitment process involves the following steps:
- Qualifications Verification: This is done via CEAT’s online test, which includes General Aptitude, English, and Logical Reasoning.
- Technical Interview: After your performance in the Online Aptitude Test, you will be called for a technical interview where you’ll meet with one of their recruitment team members. This is aimed at understanding your interest level in the field.
- HR Interview: If you make it pass the Technical Interview, the HR team will further shortlist your profile and call you for an interview. This is meant to assess your ability to fit into the company’s culture and get a deeper understanding of your goals and aspirations.
How to Apply for CEAT Jobs?
If you want to apply for CEAT Jobs and search for complete steps about how to apply for an online application form then you are at the correct place. Here we provide details below:
- Visit CEAT’s website “www.ceat.com”.
- Click on “Careers” in the left-hand menu of the page.
- Then click “Explore Opportunities” on the page.
- On the page, you will see the available CEAT Tyres jobs.
- Scroll through available positions to find one that you are interested in applying for.
- Once you have found a position, click on it and read the full job description.
- Then click the “Apply” button and signup yourself first.
- Fill out all required fields and then select submit at the bottom of the screen.
- After submission of the application, you will receive a confirmation notification.
Note: Do not submit more than one application at the same time. Wait for your previous application to be approved before submitting another.