Are you looking for a job in the field of finance? Axis Bank can offer you just that. The listings for new openings at the Axis Bank Careers section are up to date. This is one of the best leading Banks in India. They provide you with many opportunities to enhance your profile and increase your possibilities of getting on Bank job experience.
Axis Bank provides you best job opportunities according to your qualification, experience, knowledge, and skillset. So that you can achieve your career goal easily.
Latest Axis Bank Jobs 2022
More Banking Jobs: Click Here
About Axis Bank
Axis Bank Limited is an Indian multinational banking and financial services company. It is founded on 3rd December 1993 and its headquarters is in Mumbai, India, with operations in nine countries across three continents.
Axis Bank has an extensive network throughout India. It serves retail customers delivery channels like Internet banking and telephone banking. The service provides a means for low-income customers to have access to Bank services to comfort their homes. The organization also helps to improve cash flow management by offering them banking products that enable them to grow their businesses.
List of Vacancies that are in Demand at Axis Bank
- Relationship/Sales Officer
- Sales/Relationship Manager
- Trade Finance Specialist
- Quality Assurance Analyst
- Principal Officer
- Digital Product Manager
- Performance Marketing Leader
- Digital Marketing Manager
Axis Bank Jobs for Freshers
In India, there are many Axis Bank jobs available for freshers. These include branch service officers, customer support executives, and many more.
As a part of their talent acquisition strategy, They are committed to hiring talented individuals. The Bank mostly recruits graduates or people with a degree in commerce or finance. However, they also recruit candidates who have studied other subjects provided they have sound banking experience along with academic qualifications
Eligibility Criteria for Employment
The eligibility criteria for applying application in Axis Bank
- Graduates from any stream with a minimum of 55% marks.
- Graduation Degree is compulsory and should be full-time. Candidates holding a Diploma are not eligible to apply.
- You must also be a citizen of India and possess a valid and current passport.
- You should also be self-motivated and enthusiastic about working in a team environment.
- Ability to speak one of four languages: English, Hindi/Bengali, or Marathi.
- You should also possess good English communication and excellent computer skills.
Benefits and Salary Axis Bank
There are many benefits to working for Axis Bank, but the main ones include competitive salaries, flexible working hours, and great career opportunities.
Axis Bank offers a competitive salary. Entry-level salaries start at about Rs 30,000 per month and increase with experience and additional qualifications such as post-graduate degrees. The range of salaries can be quite wide because different skill sets are in demand at different times. Employees are eligible for loans and other benefits such as life insurance and sick leave.
Axis Bank Job Selection Process
The Axis Bank job selection process encompasses a series of steps that are conducted in order to select the candidate for a position at the company.
- The first step in the selection process is to provide information about the type of position available and outline its requirements.
- This is followed by a short test, completion of which serves as an indicator if the applicant meets the basic requirements for potential employment.
- In this step, a general interview with a supervisor or recruiter.
- The final step is a series of interviews with the hiring manager and other members of management at the company.
Candidates who successfully pass all steps are generally offered employment.
How to Get Axis Bank Job?
Follow these steps to apply online for current openings:
- Go to Axis Bank careers website “www.axisbank.com”
- Click on “Careers” shown on page
- Then click on “Explore Opportunities”. You’ll see the list of open positions.
- Read the description and requirements carefully, when you’re interested in any of them.
- Click the “Apply Now” button.
- Fill in all the details and upload your fresh CV/Resume.
- After filling the application form, click the “Submit Application” button and wait for notification from Axis Bank.
Note: Be confident for your interview and dress up neatly. If you know something about Axis Bank, it will help!
Is Axis Bank Job is Permanent?
Yes, Axis Bank’s job is permanent and they provide more facilities to their employees. Every year staff appreciation day is celebrated in Axis Bank. Many people joined Axis Bank and now they are earning more than their expectations.