In India, HDFC Bank provides a wide range of career possibilities. Job seekers who are looking for Bank jobs can also take this opportunity to get started with HDFC Bank Careers.
HDFC is one of the most well-known and respected banks in the country. They offer career options for people from different disciplines and provide a lot of opportunities for talented candidates to work in an industry they love. They hire a number of employees in India who can work at different job profiles.
More Banking Jobs: Click Here
Table of Contents
About HDFC Bank
HDFC Bank Limited (Hind Development Financial Company), which began operations in August 1994. This Indian multinational banking and financial services company is headquartered in Mumbai. The bank has over 5000+ branches and 16,000+ ATMs across the country with a presence in 19 countries and regions outside India.
HDFC Bank is one of the largest banks in India. The bank has had a long history of relationships with multinational corporations, non-resident Indians, and high net worth individuals. They have been ranked the number one bank in India by assets since December 2010. They provide a range of products and services, including loans, credit cards, foreign exchange, insurance, investments, pension funds, savings accounts, and other banking products.
List of Vacancies that are in Demand at HDFC Bank
- Assistant Manager
- Risk Analyst
- Relationship Officer
- Telesales Executive
- Personal Banker
- Sales Officer
- Software Engineer/Developer
- Business Development Representative
HDFC Bank Jobs for Freshers
Students after completing their Graduation, HDFC provides internships to qualified students. The company runs recruiting and internship programs, and it invites fresh graduates with relevant degrees to apply for jobs. Most vacancies are offered on a contract basis for a period of six months to one year.
HDFC Bank Walk in Interview
HDFC Bank provides a walk-in-interview facility for college students from time to time under different roles. A walk-in interview is a two-stage process where you will face a group discussion followed by a Personal Interview.
HDFC Bank Job Eligibility Criteria and Requirements
- HDFC Bank is looking for career-minded professionals with ages not more than thirty-five years.
- Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Good communication skills
- Basic knowledge of General insurance
- Should be willing to work in all HDFC Branches.
- Preference will be given to those who have knowledge of Computers and MS office package.
How to Get a Job at HDFC Bank?
To apply online for HDFC Bank careers follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of HDFC Bank at “www.hdfcbank.com”
- Click on the “Careers” tab from the about section
- View open positions and click on a position that interests you
- Click on the “Apply” button
- You will need to register and create a username and password for your account
- Then, upload your updated CV/Resume in the application form and list out your contact details, skills, work experience, etc
- Click on the “Submit” button to confirm your job application
Note: All the applicants will be called for online assessment tests which may include English language tests and technical skill assessments like numerical ability.
How Does HDFC Bank Recruit?
HDFC Bank recruits by using the internet (newsletter notification), print media advertisement, campus interviews, telephone interviews. They recruit people to fill vacancies in different positions. To get shortlisted for the interview round, scoring good marks in the preliminary exam is extremely important.
They usually engage in campus interviews before the final selection round. Which is a telephonic or personal interview by senior management from there. They select whoever they find to be fit for the position.
What is the Basic Salary of HDFC Bank Employees?
The minimum pay scale starts off at 20,000 INR and goes up to 100,000+ INR with increments of big amount every next level. These figures are based on ranking (grade) and level achieved by individual employees. That’s why it’s imperative for one to work really hard every day.