Do you want to work for a world-leading organization as your career? Caterpillar is always looking for talented new employees. This is one of the manufacturing and engineering companies in India. This company is well-known for being one of the best companies to work for. This is why Caterpillar Jobs are very popular in India.
They are building strong teams to help them achieve their goals. They are very committed to achieving success for their employees, so they offer great employment packages. It also offers rewarding career opportunities, professional development, and competitive benefits.
We are provided all the details about Caterpillar in India. Please go through this article.
More Company Jobs: Click Here
Caterpillar is a world leader in the manufacture of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines, and diesel-electric locomotives.
The company was founded in 1925. Today it remains one of the largest construction equipment producers in the world. They provide the world with some of its most reliable and productive machines including trucks, bulldozers, mining equipment, and locomotives. But that’s not all: They also offer a variety of services to help you maximize your productivity on the job site.
List of Vacancies that are in Demand at Caterpillar
- Design Engineer
- Mechanical Engineer
- Financial Analyst
- Administrative Assistant
- Team Leader
- Data Scientist
- Software Engineer
- IT Analyst
- Staff Accountant
Working as an intern at Caterpillar is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to be an integral part of this Fortune 500 company and make an impact. They’re provided with excellent training opportunities to develop their skills. As a Caterpillar Intern, you will enjoy all the benefits and achieve during your time here will set the foundation for your future success.
Caterpillar Jobs for Freshers
Caterpillar is always given chances for freshers candidates to expand their knowledge and skills in the workplace. They offer both manufacturing and non-manufacturing jobs for freshers.
In India, they always try to help their employees in better ways like offering scholarships and flexible working hours, and so on. However, they always give more preference to fresher candidates.
Caterpillar Job Requirements
You must review the criteria for a Caterpillar job to ensure that they are mentioned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license at the time of application.
- Ability to work varying shifts including days, nights, weekends, and holidays on an occasional basis.
- Ability to perform assigned tasks accurately.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, as appropriate for your job level.
- To work safely under potentially dangerous conditions, including working around moving machinery in an industrial environment.
Caterpillar Recruitment Process
The recruitment process begins with considering each and every applicant for the position. The applicants will be evaluated based on skills, experience, qualifications, and certification. This is followed by an Online Test, Group Discussion, and Technical and HR interview.
- Online Test: This will be a timed test with multiple-choice questions. The four sections are General Awareness, English Language, Aptitude, and Computer Knowledge.
- Group discussion: The shortlisted candidates are expected to participate in a group discussion. They should be able to present themselves confidently and clearly, without hesitation.
- Technical/HR Interview: This is more of a personal interview where the candidate will be assessed on knowledge, attitude, communication skills, and personality.
If applicants qualify for these rounds, they will be called for further process.
How to Apply for Caterpillar Jobs?
If you want to apply for a Caterpillar job, you might have to follow the given instructions.
- Go to the Caterpillar website “www.caterpillar.com”.
- At the “Careers” dropdown menu, look for a button that says “Search for Jobs.”
- Then click the “Jobs” button on the top of the next page.
- This will take you to the Caterpillar careers page.
- Under the “Country” search bar, type in your country name. Then hit “Search.”
- All of the available jobs from your country will be shown.
- Select one that you are interested in and read the entire key responsibilities carefully.
- Then click on the “Apply Now” button and register yourself first.
- After login, fill in the information required to apply for the position.
- Finally, hit the “Submit” button and wait for the response.
Note: There are many requirements in different jobs so make sure that you can get along with all of them. Also, you must fill in all the information accurately to ensure that your application gets through.