If you want to be a part of “Volvo Group” automotive company then you can stop dreaming because it’s now possible for you to do this with its Volvo Careers. It is an international brand that has production plants all over the world. There are many vacancies available in this organization and you can become successful in getting a job in Volvo. This is possible only if you fulfill all the mandatory and essential requirements and you can apply for it online.
They facilitate their employees with so many work benefits and also keep them secure. They also provide their employees with help and assistance to resolve their problems and queries.
On this page, you can get complete details about Volvo Internship, Recruitment Process, How to Apply, etc.
Latest Volvo Job Openings 2021
More Company Jobs: Click Here
The Volvo Group is a multinational automotive company with headquarter in Gothenburg, Sweden. The Group’s mission is to make life better for people through innovations. They are also known for their luxury cars, which they produce in various colors and models. It is now one of the top five most popular car companies in the entire world because of its high-quality vehicles. Their vehicle runs at least twice as long as other brands before it needs to be repaired or replaced.
Volvo specializes in the design, manufacturing, distribution, and sale of trucks, buses, and construction equipment. They have several companies around the world which they use to distribute their products.
List of Vacancies that are in Demand at Volvo
- Project Manager
- Mechanical Engineer
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Logistics Engineer
- Warehouse Associate
- Financial Analyst
- Administrative Assistant
- Team Leader
- Data Scientist
- Commodity Buyer
The Volvo aims to provide internships as an opportunity to explore the rich, diverse culture of India. Through this internship program, you will gain experience in project management, business analysis, sustainability strategy, stakeholder engagement, and much more. This is available for different positions as per the qualification. It will be for a minimum of six weeks but can be extended further.
Volvo Jobs for Freshers
Volvo is always looking for talented new employees. They offer a variety of jobs for freshers in many departments, such as sales, production, finance, and research. They offer their employees a challenging job in a dynamic and exciting work environment.
Volvo Careers for Diploma Holders
Volvo has been running a recruitment campaign in India for Diploma holders who are interested in the automotive industry. This is an opportunity to gain hands-on experience at Volvo’s India factory.
Successful applicants could also gain access to career development opportunities. So, if you are a Diploma holder or if your last year of school is with a Diploma program then this is an opportunity for you to work with Volvo.
Volvo Recruitment Process
The detail of how Volvo Group do their selection process is important to know for anyone thinking about joining them.
- Interview: The interview is normally done with a Phone/Video interview which is done with recruitment agency members.
- Final selection: After the interview has been conducted, shortlisted candidates are selected for a face-to-face interview. This will be done by members of section one who are applying for.
- Welcome: On successful selection, you will be invited to a welcome day before handover.
How to Apply for Volvo Jobs?
If you are an aspiring professional or just looking for a career change, it may be time to think about applying for Volvo jobs. The following process will detail how to apply online.
- Visit Volvo Group’s website “www.volvogroup.com”.
- Select “Find Job Openings” from the “Careers” drop-down menu.
- Put your location in the appropriate box.
- A list of the jobs that will be available to you will appear.
- Choose a position and click on it. This will take you to the full description of the job and list the requirements needed to apply for the position.
- Click the “Apply Now” button, if you meet these requirements.
- Then click the “Let’s Get Started” button and insert your required information.
- Attach up-to-date CV/Resume.
- After fill all the necessary fields, click the “Submit” button.
- Your application will be sent to the company.
- Once you have completed these steps, wait for the company to get back to you.
Note: If your application is successful, they will be in touch soon.