You will be the key member of the Industrial Automation Business area, based in the Bangalore location. You will work with a group of high-achieving engineers to lead and develop cutting-edge industrial control applications for the pulp and paper industry. Collaborating with teams in Singapore, Ireland, Sweden, Finland, and the USA, the breadth of technologies and control strategies employed is broad. We are looking for someone who is technically very strong but also with an interest in leading/managing local and remote teams.
- Working directly on development tasks including providing technical leadership, coordinating with other resources and create high-quality products within the defined schedules and budgets.
- Performing Quality Systems Standardization for reuse of Engineering.
- Providing broad technical support and consulting services to carry out the implementation of the company software products in the pulp and paper industry.
- Ensuring relationship management through customer training and on-site support.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Working on code quality assurance (unit testing, static code analysis).
Qualification & Experience:
- Relevant 3 to 10 years of the overall experience.