At the highest level, diversity and inclusion are part of Boeing’s values. Having diverse employees, business partners and community relationships is vital to creating advanced aerospace and defense products and services for our diverse customers around the world. The company’s commitment to diversity means providing a work environment for all employees that is welcoming, respectful and engaging, with opportunities for personal and professional development.
Boeing India Engineering seeks an Associate ASIC – FPGA Verification Engineer with considerable experience in design to support multiple product lines in commercial and defense electronics development.
- Develop models in System Verilog to verify design implementation and develop and run scripts and Make-files.
- Performs activities in support of functional verification, simulation, emulation, safety and other technical services/methodologies.
- Performs testing and analysis activity to assure compliance to requirements.
- Analysis of customer and system requirements and development of architectural approaches and detailed specifications for various electronic products.
- Coordinates engineering support throughout the lifecycle of the product.
- Team Player with minimal guidance to conduct trade studies, literature research and basic engineering support throughout the life cycle of the product
- Proficient in creating verification plan IPs/Subsystems.
Qualification & Experience:
- 6 or more years” of experience in Digital ASIC/FPGA verification.