Food Corporation of India
Complete Information Available Here
Name of the Vacant Post(s):
- Assistant Grade III
Food Corporation of India (FCI), one of the largest Public Sector Undertakings ensuring the food security of the Nation, invites online application for the under-mentioned posts in its Depots and Offices spread all over the Country from eligible candidates who fulfill the prescribed qualifications, age, experience, etc.
- No person shall be eligible for initial appointment unless he has attained the age of 18 years.
- Nationality: A candidate for appointment in the service of the Corporation shall be:
- i. a Citizen of India, or
- ii. a subject of Nepal, or
- iii. a subject of Bhutan, or
- iv. a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- v. a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda and United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been given by the Managing Director.