Complete Information Available Here
Name of the Vacant Post(s):
- Business Development Officer
Saraswat Bank Business Development Officer Recruitment 2021: Saraswat Bank invites applications for the position of Business Development Officer etc. Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy, and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to Saraswat Bank before 31-03-2021.
- The possibility of occurrence of some problem in the administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify such a problem, which may include movement of candidates, delay in test. The decision taken by the Bank will be final. Candidates will not have any claim for a re-test. Candidates not willing to move or not willing to participate in the delayed process of test delivery shall be temporarily rejected from the process.
- The decision of the Bank in all matters relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidate. No correspondence or personal inquiries shall be entertained by Saraswat Co-op. Bank Ltd. on this behalf.
- If the examination is held in more than one session, the scores across various sessions will be equated to adjust for slight differences in the difficulty level of different test batteries used across sessions.
- The Examination process will be rational, fair & transparent, any type of inducement will not be entertained.
- Any canvassing or creating influence for undue advantage shall lead to disqualification from the process.
- The candidate is required to confirm his eligibility before applying for the vacancies.
- A copy of the application can be downloaded using the registration number and password. The downloaded application need not be sent by courier or post. The candidate is required to bring the application along with a recent passport size photograph affixed on the application and the applicable documents for verification (if shortlisted after the online examination) as mentioned in terms and conditions for the application.
- The Bank would be analyzing the responses (answers) of individual candidates with those of other candidates to detect patterns of similarity of right and wrong answers. If in the analytical procedure adopted by the Bank in this regard, it is inferred/ concluded that the responses have been shared and scores obtained are not genuine/ valid, the Bank reserves the right to cancel the candidature of the concerned candidates and the result of such candidates (disqualified) will be withheld.
- Only online applications will be accepted and no other mode of application will be entertained.
- The call letter for the online test for the shortlisted candidates will not be sent by courier or post. The candidates are required to download the call letter using their Registration Number and Password.
- The candidates are required to bring the call letter along with the recent passport size photograph affixed on it for online examination along with identity proof (original and Xerox) as specified in the call letter.
- No candidate is permitted to use Mobiles or any other such instruments at the examination center or during the examination.