- Co-ordinating meeting with a contractor for review of progress and site issue. Monitoring the Progress w.r.t schedule.
- Fortnightly Backlog & look ahead plans, Construction Schedule Review & take necessary steps (Catch up plan) to meet the critical Activities deadlines.
- Conduct regular site review meetings with Sub Contractors and CM team.
- Monitoring project with respect to budgeted cost, demand forecasts, to ensure timely execution of projects.
- Check & certify contractor Bill.
- Coordinate with Offshore PM & EM for design-related queries
- Monitor site activities and temporary site facilities as well as assist the enforcement of statutory and contractual regulations for occupational health and environmental protection according to the “HSE Program Site.
- Follow the escalation mechanism to address any critical issues.
- Ensuring of Construction Quality System through the Quality team & ensuring compliance.
Qualification & Experience:
- BTech/ DCE – with more than 10 years of experience in buildings and commercial projects.