As a Customer Support Specialist, you will be a part of the Process Automation Business Area based in Vadodara, India. Reporting to the Customer Support Manager, you will be responsible for providing internal and external customer support (e.g. technical, order assistance, payment-related assistance) and coordinating with relevant resources to have complete case ownership and to increase customer satisfaction.
- Providing support to local division on order booking in local ERPs which are received directly through or service coordinators and booking these orders in the local division, local ERP and ensuring correct spare part delivery to correct address and on time as per customer’s requirement and agreed on commercial terms.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Ensuring timely invoicing of the sales orders after the delivery of goods and collection and booking of all relevant costs.
- Booking of purchase orders in local division ERP and support local team in importing the parts if required.
- Supporting local division on placing spare part orders on CHTUS via EDI or ATURB as per the requirements of sales order or safety stock.
- Ensuring to claim all applicable discounts from CHTUS.
- Ensuring correct technical specification as per customer needs and commercial terms i.e. pricing, incoterms, texts, export checks, etc.
- Supporting local division in maintaining the master data if required.
- Providing support to local division on process spare part quotes for inquiries received directly or through service coordinators. To register these inquiries in ATURB and ERP or any other Local system.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s or diploma in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent