This is a Data Visualization engineer role, reporting to the Head of Solution & Value Engineering in the business area of Industrial Automation (IA) located in Bangalore. You will be working at Ability Innovation Center (AIC), home to the largest technology and engineering pool in ABB globally and is a part of ABB Global Industries and Services Private Limited, a subsidiary of ABB. It is based in Bangalore, the silicon-valley of India. Its unique infrastructure places research, development, engineering, and service teams under one roof, increasing collaboration and reducing time to market, with no compromise on quality.
- Identifying business reporting and analytic needs by collaborating with end-users, subject matter experts and technology teams.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Applying requisite business logic using data transformation and DAX.
- Developing analytical web applications on a web client framework (Angular) and integrate dashboards /reports into it.
- Collect data from sources and store it securely in cloud storage.
- Gathering query data from tables of industry cognitive model/data lake and build a data model with BI tools.
- Working within a team to identify, design and implement a reporting/dashboarding user experience that is consistent and intuitive across environments, across report methods, define security and meets usability and scalability best practices.
- Conceptualizing and developing industry-specific insights in the forms of dashboards/reports/analytical web applications to deliver Pilots/Solutions following best practices.
Qualification & Experience:
- M.Tech/B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science or Electrical or Electronics or Instrumentation from a reputed institution.