The Boeing Company is hiring Associate Electrical Design and Analysis Engineer to join the Boeing India Engineering Team for Electrical Design Integration and will be based out of Bangalore. This position will report to the Boeing India Engineering organization.
A successful candidate will understand the importance of collaboration as these positions will focus on working directly with the Electrical Engineering Manager to implement new electrical analysis and design upgrades to meet their organizational goals.
- Executing projects independently with minimum supervision
- Must be able to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams. Must be willing to work flexible hours (early or late as needed) to interface with
- Boeing personnel around the world.
- Be fluent in written and spoken English, and have a high degree of proficiency with MS Office tools.
- Collaborating & working with cross-functional teams and all stakeholders
- Approach SME to get the required help, guidance, and mentoring team during project execution
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision, positive attitude, and highest ethics.
- Proactively seek information and direction to successfully complete the statement of work.
- Demonstrate strong written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- 2 to 5 Years of major experience in the aerospace electrical domain preferred.