We are looking for a new team member who is passionate about solving problems, has a strong interest in cybersecurity, Database technologies, and Email marketing automation, and wants to join our collaborative team as an Email Marketing HTML Specialist to help drive the high quality of our Consumer product family. We are looking for a candidate who will be responsible for (1) coding, producing, proofing, testing, and troubleshooting HTML email campaigns and (2) constructing dynamic content blocks to support global footprint and personalization across multiple email platforms. The team operates in a global venue and will require periodic liaisons with the international teams.
- Maintain an awareness of industry code trends and competitors and leverage/implement insights within the code lifecycle.
- Utilize dynamic content/personalization to drive email campaign performance
- Ensuring a consistent email experience in webmail as well as other email applications such as Google Gmail and Microsoft Outlook.
- Develop and maintain responsive/hybrid email templates based on industry best practices to optimize efficient email builds and inbox deliverability
- Optimize, test & execute segment-specific email marketing campaigns to ensure a high rate of deliverability
- Monitor campaign performance and analyze campaign results
- Perform code review, thorough QA testing and troubleshooting of browser-related issues of email builds with team
- Work with business stakeholders and email marketing specialists to ensure all aspects of HTML emails conform to the team vision
Qualification & Experience:
- 2-3 years of demonstrated ability in developing HTML sophisticated email templates within email platforms, preferably in a consumer environment (B2C)