State Bank of India
Complete Information Available Here
Name of the Vacant Post(s):
- Engineer (Fire)
- The number of vacancies including reserved vacancies mentioned above are provisional and may vary according to the actual requirement of the Bank.
- Bank reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process entirely at any stage.
- Maximum age indicated is for Unreserved and EWS category. Relaxation in upper age limit will be available to reserved category candidates as per Govt of India guidelines
- Caste certificate issued by Competent Authority on format prescribed by the Government of India will have to be submitted by the SC/ST/ OBC (Non creamy layer) candidates.
- A declaration will have to be submitted in the prescribed format by candidates seeking reservations under OBC category stating that he/she does not belong to the creamy layer as on last date of registration. OBC certificate containing the ‘Non-creamy layer’ clause, issued during the period 01.04.2020 to the date of interview should be submitted by such candidates, if called for interview.
- Candidate belonging to OBC category but coming in the ‘creamy layer’ are not entitled to OBC reservation and age relaxation. They should indicate their category as ‘GENERAL’.