Boeing Global Services Digital Solutions team is currently looking for one Associate DevOps Engineer to join their team in Bengaluru, KA. As a Software Engineer, you will be part of the Boeing Global Services Digital Solutions team, which develops software applications and products that create direct value to its customers. We provide re-vamped work environments focused on delivering data-driven solutions at a rapidly increased pace over traditional development. Be a part of our passionate and motivated team who are excited to use the latest in software technologies for modern web and mobile application development. Through our products, we deliver innovative solutions to our global customer base at an accelerated pace.
- Ability to independently execute & d
- Must have experience working with cross-functional teams spread across multiple products and locations within Boeing and external partners.
- This position will require some travel within India and internationally.
- As a software developer, the selected individual will work in the BIETC Boeing Global Services (BGS) engineering team to develop, maintain and improve Web applications.
- The candidate must be a self-starter with a positive attitude, high ethics, strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills and a track record of working successfully under pressure in a time-constrained environment.
- Should have experience in Software Engineering Domain with evidence of thorough understanding of requirements to solve problems and actively participates in software development.
- Must be flexible, with a high tolerance for organizational complexity and ability to work with partners from within Boeing and outside, across different cultures and time-zones.
- The selected individual will work in the Boeing India Engineering and Technology Center (BIETC) in Bangalore, India.
- Demonstrated ability to create a positive impact on customers by developing polished, cohesive, effective, and user-friendly web applications.
- Should have demonstrated ability to work in an AGILE environment.
- Should have excellent communication and presentation skills
Qualification & Experience:
- A Bachelor’s Degree with 5+ years of experience or a Master’s Degree with 4+ years of experience is a must