Boeing’s eCommerce team is currently looking for six Associate QA Automation Developers to join their team in Bangalore, India. These positions will focus on supporting the Boeing Global Services (BGS) IT organization. The selected individual will work in the Boeing India Engineering and Technology Center (BIETC) in Bangalore, India. As an Associate QA Automation developer, the selected individual will work with the Boeing India teams and their partners and stakeholders to develop, maintain and improve the eCommerce applications.
- This position will support initiatives of the Boeing India organization related to engineering excellence, employee development, mentoring, customer engagement, etc.
- Create and maintain necessary software documentation (code, design, architecture, testing artifacts, etc.)
- The selected individual would be testing web-based eCommerce applications developed using SAP Hybris 6.x or higher & Java / J2EE, SAP ERP, etc.
- Experience of working in Agile teams while following the Agile & SAFe practices on software craftsmanship such as test-driven development & pair programming/peer reviews
- Keep track and actively reduce technical debts (hardening the software) while working with other developers/leads/architects / SM / PO / etc.
- The selected individual need to mentor junior team members on technical aspects and would be responsible to provide support to the development of internal competency and resources for critical skill sets and be a sought-after expert that other developers can benefit from
- The selected individual would need to work in close cooperation and actively aligns with the technical roadmap, interaction design, development and testing with similar teams based in the USA or other regions
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in performance tuning of automation test suites