At the highest level, diversity and inclusion are part of Boeing’s values. Having diverse employees, business partners and community relationships is vital to creating advanced aerospace and defense products and services for our diverse customers around the world. The company’s commitment to diversity means providing a work environment for all employees that is welcoming, respectful and engaging, with opportunities for personal and professional development.
Boeing Talent Acquisition is currently looking for three Experienced Scrum Masters to join their team in Bangalore, India. These positions will focus on supporting the Boeing Global Services (BGS) e-Commerce IT organization. The selected individual will work in the Boeing India Engineering and Technology Center (BIETC) in Bangalore, India. As a Mid-Level or Experienced Scrum Master, the selected individual will work with the Boeing India teams and its partners and stakeholders to develop, maintain and improve the eCommerce applications.
- Facilitates preparation and readiness of ART Events – Work with the team/other Scrum Masters/Stakeholders/RTM to effectively plan the Program Increments (for the specific Scrum team)
- Exhibits Lean-Agile Leadership – Helps the team embrace SAFe Core Values, adopt and apply SAFe Principles and implement SAFe practices.
- Capacity Planning: Check availability of resources in one’s own team/dependent resources from any other team
- The selected candidate for this position will work on the development and support of Boeing Global Service (BGS) eCommerce applications that are used to offer various parts, products and services to Business Regional & General Aviation (BRGA) as well as Commercial Airline (CA) customers across the world. This position involves working closely with other development/support teams in India and US. The selected individual will be a part of the engineering and technology team in Boeing India.
- Risks/Issues are documented, addressed and escalated as appropriate.
- Prepare Internal Team Milestones with dates (for Eg: Coding complete and code checked in, User Guide/Release notes inputs complete, demo with PO/Business team, etc) and ensures they are in line with the PI Milestone dates. Reviews with RTM and publishes to team/business.
- Organize and facilitate Scrum Ceremonies during every PI (Ensures that the Scrum processes agreed are followed.). Note: Sprint Planning, Daily stand-ups, Sprint Backlog refinements, Sprint reviews, Sprint Demos, Sprint retrospectives
- Work with the Product Owner/Business team in effective Pre-PI Planning
- Understand the priority of the requirements from business and work with /guide the team to estimate in story points (establish normalize estimates) and commit based on the known average velocity/capacity of the team
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 9 years of experience in software development, of which at least 4 to 5 years in leading teams as a Scrum Master