This is a Senior Global Webmaster role, reporting to the Global Communication Manager in Business Area – India Operations Centre, Industrial Automation (INOPC IA) located in Bangalore. You will be working with process control platform and IA digital entities to develop and curate content for digital external and internal campaigns, driving digital strategy including media and tools, aligning with the ABB Group digital strategy and brand philosophy to raise the visibility of Industrial Automation – boost the awareness of business products, solutions, topics and initiatives, and to drive traffic and generating leads for the business.
- Ensuring compliance with ABB web and branding guidelines and best practices, quality reviews of website content and structure, providing feedback to content owners on how they can improve their site.
- Spreading of knowledge and information regarding new media within the organization, also training colleagues in the use of such tools, will be a member of the ABB Global Web Council, Presenting needs to the Group and ensuring the visibility of the division on the web.
- Creating and maintaining pages based on content provided by internal customers development and marketing automation strategy in coordination with The Group, regions and other divisions.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Content management in various backend systems like contact database used for the web, document library for product documentation, product data management system for detailed product attribute data, digital asset management system for images and video, etc).
- Strong ownership and enablement through data-focused and analytics-driven social media and google analytics measurement to for our website, intranet and social media.
- Supporting digital campaigns across web, social and intranet whilst working with multiple stakeholders, projects and geographies to harmonize digital communications tools with the overall business goals and objectives.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputed institution in management