The technology center comprises a team of software engineering and technology experts based in RedQ and Bangalore, who would work to streamline the airline’s digital assets such as its website and mobile app along with creating and implementing new products and enhancements such as the new artificial intelligence (AI)-powered chatbot, among others, for a seamless journey.
- The developer will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. The developer will coordinate with the rest of the team (Onsite and offsite) working on different layers of the web application.
- The primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known ReactJS workflows (such as Redux, NextJS, or Native React).
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality products are important.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
Qualification & Experience:
- Total years Of Experience: 7 – 10 Yrs