The Boeing Company is hiring for Associate Software Engineer to join the Boeing India Engineering Team and will be based out of Bangalore. This position will report to the Boeing India Engineering organization.
A successful candidate will understand the importance of collaboration as these positions will focus on working directly with the Engineering Manager to implement new software designs to meet their organizational goals
- Knowledge on SQL technology, such as Postgres, MySQL or similar.
- Exposure to continuous integration practices and tools such as Jenkins/Bamboo.
- Knowledge of NoSQL technologies.
- Experience with UI components and ability to decompose a wireframe into sub-elements; components reusability and UI multi-theming.
- Experience working with version control tools such as GIT.
- Strong skills and development experience using Java and spring framework combination, preferably spring boot.
- Knowledge in scripting languages – Python, shell
- Understanding of micro-service-oriented architecture and REST APIs.
Qualification & Experience:
- 1 to 5 years of related work experience in software development using Java and spring framework