Boeing Global Services Digital Solutions team is currently looking for one Software Architect to join their team in Bengaluru, KA. As a Software Architect, you will be part of the Boeing Global Services Digital Solutions team, which develops software applications and products that create direct value to its customers. We provide re-vamped work environments focused on delivering data-driven solutions at a rapidly increased pace over traditional development. Be a part of our passionate and motivated team who are excited to use the latest in software technologies for modern web and mobile application development. Through our products, we deliver innovative solutions to our global customer base at an accelerated pace.
- Write stories in collaboration with the Product Owner for sprints to finalize in backlog grooming session (lead only).
- Operate within an economic framework when analyzing the impact of design decisions
- Participate in planning, definition, and high-level design of the solution and exploration of solution alternatives
- Work with stakeholders to establish high-level solution intent, and the solution intent information models and documentation requirements
- Enable the continuous delivery pipeline through appropriate design guidelines and investment advocacy
- Define subsystems and their interfaces, allocate responsibilities to subsystems, understand solution deployment, and communicate requirements for interactions with solution context
- Contributes to the Backlog grooming meetings by promptly asking relevant questions to ensure requirements achieve the right level of DOR.
- Establish critical NFRs for the solution and participate in the definition of others
- Actively participate in the continuous exploration process as part of the continuous delivery pipeline, especially with enabler epics
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s and 12+ years’ experience, Master’s degree with 11+ years experience. Bachelor, Master or doctorate of science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics, or chemistry