The candidate will work closely with marketers, merchandisers, design contractors, and digital agencies to define and implement a best-in-class brand tone, voice, and visuals for Amazon Prime Music content and communication vehicles, and use them to drive trials, adoption and engagement. The ideal candidate will combine the ability to conceptualize ideas of presenting music content and music artists with exceptional visual design execution as well as 360 marketing campaign themes and raise the creative bar. Prior experience in an agency or media environment creating advertisements for global brands is highly preferred
- Present design work to global design stakeholders, product, marketing teams and Amazon senior leadership for review and feedback and connect feedback with design solutions to drive decisions
- Own the thought leadership on communicating various business needs via design solutions in a crisp visual manner that can be ownable and build brand equity around – be it badging, art covers, inter-play of brand colors and tone, messaging copy, franchise brand and visual equity more and partner efficiently with global design stakeholder across these.
- Create customer-centric designs by integrating marketing objectives, challenges, target audiences, and on-brand creative assets into brand experiences that meet measurable business goals and stickiness with curated content in the service
- Develop and simplify design intake and output processes to make it easy for stakeholders to partner with, understand stakeholder needs and prioritization and help achieve their goals
- Develop a single-threaded voice, tone, and visual brand guidelines in collaboration with the product and UX teams’ specifications and style guides. Support design decisions using data, including competitor design styles, customer feedback, user research insights
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or equivalent professional experience required