The Business Planning & Program Manager is a member of the ATS&CA team that supports Personal Systems in APJ. This role reports directly to the ATS &CA APJ Personal Systems Manager and works together with the Market ATS & CA Managers in a dynamic customer-focused environment. This role also interacts not only with the other ATS & CA teams worldwide, but also multiple HP organizations such as Planning, Finance, Sales, Delivery, Competency Centres, Global Business Units and Supply Chain to drive leadership of APJ Personal Systems in delivering extraordinary experiences to our customers, our colleagues and our team.
- Manage the governance of key processes within the ATS and Business Escalation Management (BEM) weekly/monthly cadence of internal calls and communications
- Ensure the delivery and governance of all ATS & CA functions are aligned with our culture and plan
- Lead the ATS & CA APJ Personal Systems People Obsession program of Recognition and rewards
- Weekly budget/finance monitoring and management for the ATS & CA APJ Personal Systems team
- Organize training programs both to enrich our team’s skills and to share their knowledge with other organizations
- Lead the cadence of weekly/monthly/quarterly engagements with our team (ATS&CA APJ Personal Systems), the Global Business Units, Quality and Supply Chain organizations and the global ATS & CA community
- Support the team and Manager turn fragmented data into Operations Intelligence that will be used to support business decisions
- Weekly/monthly monitoring/reporting of Issues and Opportunities
- Lead key business programs and initiatives that impact our customers, our team and our future
Qualification & Experience:
- At least 6 years post-sales support experience with a wide understanding of standard post-sales support processes.