The Process Engineer is a developing professional role. Applies specialty area knowledge in monitoring, assessing, analyzing and/or evaluating processes and data. Identifies policy gaps and formulates policies. Interprets data and makes recommendations. Researches and interprets factual information. Identifies inconsistencies in data or results, defines business issues and formulates recommendations on policies, procedures, or practices. Integrates established disciplinary knowledge within own specialty area with a basic understanding of related industry practices. Good understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area. Develops working knowledge of industry practices and standards. Limited but direct impact on the business through the quality of the tasks/services provided. Impact of the job holder is restricted to own team
- Deliver and maintain progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Communicate effectively project expectations to stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Identify and resolv issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Manage changes in project scope, identifying potential crises.
- Manage expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Build and develop business relationships vital to the success of the project.
- Plan and schedule project milestones using appropriate tools.
- Define project success criteria.
- Develop and maintain project trackers and plans and associated communications documents.
- Track main project milestones and deliverables.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical paths.
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Define tasks’ scope and deliverables that support project goals in collaboration with stakeholders.
Qualification & Experience:
- 0-2 years experience in bank services