We are looking for an experienced Data Engineer to establish and lead CS Data Quality Assurance process. You will be the expert for the transactional systems of record with the focus on accuracy, completeness, consistency, compatibility, and timeliness of the data. You will provide insight into the business process and systematic workflows that generate the data to ensure the data is correctly utilized by downstream business information and analytic teams. You will help to resolve any data quality issues identified and help to define any new data requirements needed from the transactional systems or record.
- Ensures data is compliant with defined standards, policies, and quality requirements
- Validates and measures data quality, integrity, accuracy, and consistency within the source transactional systems
- Designs the framework and standard process for ensuring accuracy, compatibility, completeness, accessibility, and timely availability/flow of data from originating sources to CS Business Intelligence and Analytics systems
- Domain subject matter expert for the business processes and data that is captured, consumed or generated by the transactional systems within their domain. As such, they are the expert on how business processes are enabled by their domain transactional systems and key representatives for understanding the quality of the data generated, the use, and meaning of that data
Qualification & Experience:
- BS/BA or equivalent and a MINIMUM of 5+ years in a Data Engineering, Analysis, or Science role.