This role will also have responsibility for scouting and defining new concepts and opportunities based on insights, POCs and concept testing, and building the business case for funding and execution for top ideas. Will Interlock with the various teams in DSX and beyond including CX/UX and technical innovation teams, influence product teams by leveraging our core or building new requirements and plans to execute new solutions.
- Holds and manages a Strategy Council and manages the strategy deck/ story for the team
- Identify and develop industry-changing technology and capabilities that will set us apart from our industry
- Deliver and maintain an innovation roadmap for our programs in partnership with related teams
- Communicate a shared understanding of direction and objectives into multiple domains
- Works with vendors to get industry, customer data, insights that are relevant to team decisions
- Provides thought leadership on key business objectives and how to achieve them
- Works within the organization to create and manage a structured process to evaluate, size and prioritize opportunities.
- Prepares and presents program and project status to key stakeholders at regular intervals
- Manages Partner discussions, engagement with procurement for deals.
- Is successful at obtaining buy-in from upper management for key initiatives
- Helps create and manage a formal ROI/SIZING/TAM model for initiatives
- Highlights risks opportunities assessments based on SWOT and BCG templates
- Identifies issues and proposes solutions.
Qualification & Experience:
- Excellent ability to create and present clear, succinct, and compelling content for executive-level presentations and communications.