- Must have a good knowledge of C programming.
- Knowledge in requirements management tools – DOORS
- Should have good experience in embedded design and development projects.
- Must have worked on any of the 8/16/32 bit microcontrollers for data acquisition using ADC and to control the external devices like motor and other peripheral devices.
- Knowledge in UML-based tools like Enterprise Architect/star UML is preferred.
- Good to have worked on control and data acquisition systems
- Worked with AUTOSAR / Application and Driver Development, standards such as ISO14229, ISO TP
- Worked with Change management tools like Clear Quest
- Should have a good knowledge or must have used any one of these protocols like CAN, FlexRay, SPI, UART, I2C
- Worked with Configuration management tools like Clear case/SVN/VSS
- Knowledge/experience with Quality process & Safety-standards such as ASPICE/CMMI, ISO 26262.
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Good communication and presentation skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- Should be a BE/B.Tech / M.E, M.Tech graduate