Applies expert subject matter knowledge to manage staff activities in solving most complex business/technical issues within established policies. Manages activities of non-exempt/exempt individual contributors (typically Expert/Master) and/or MG1s. Has accountability for a large multi-department area(s) or location(s) with significant impact on business unit results and organizational strategy. Acts as a key advisor to senior management on the development of overall policies and long-term goals of the organization. Plans manage and monitor high-end operational/tactical activities of Staff. Staff member’s primary focus is on either high-end tactical or broad strategic issues or a combination of both. Recruits and supports the development of direct staff members. Position typically reports to Director or above.
- Drives resolution of difficult situations that have a significant business impact.
- Contributes to compelling business case development to demonstrate the high value of HP delivery solutions.
- Responsible to manage and grow executive customer relationships for a strategic account or portfolio of accounts.
- Design strategic account support through proactively maintaining high-level technical and operational expertise and understanding of industry trends and customer requirements.
- Drives consensus across the organization on difficult topics.
- Contributes thought leadership in HP Service / Account Delivery Management Community.
- Shapes the strategic agenda and creating the context for successful partnerships which generate significant business.
- Drives transformation and digital initiatives to automate the operations and continues to benchmark with other services organizations.
- Drives Account Delivery Management partnerships that put HP in a trusted advisor status with customers and vendors.
- Manage the Operations through key metrics like – Customer satisfaction, SLA, First-time fix and balancing it with the competitive cost structure.
- Demonstrates leadership in industry organizations and is prepared to represent HP.
- Acts as a trusted advisor at the executive level for many largest clients – strong boardroom participant.
- Acts as Executive sponsor for strategic customer engagements.
- Apply deep and broad technical and business experience and knowledge of the industry to drive organizational direction, strategies, business model.
Qualification & Experience:
- 15+ years of related business experience.