Applies intermediate level of subject matter knowledge to solve a variety of common business issues. Works on problems of moderately complex scope. Acts as an informed team member providing analysis of information and limited project direction input. Exercises independent judgment within defined practices and procedures to determine appropriate action. Follows established guidelines and interprets policies. Evaluates unique circumstances and make recommendations.
- Develops a deeper understanding of HP’s financial processes and a detailed knowledge of the business
- Provides moderately complex financial analysis that is either transactional or analytical for a financial function or a business.
- Handles more complex business issues.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with business leaders to actively ensure financial analysis needs are met.
- Provides analytics to business initiatives.
Qualification & Experience:
- Typically 2+ years of experience as a financial analyst.