As a Lead Software Engineer, you are the technical anchor for your team. Your focus is to ensure that the team delivers high-quality and high-value software products for our business and you understand that empowering everyone in the team is the most efficient way to get there. You will help guide the technical direction of the team, take part in architectural discussions, do hands-on software development, and actively engage with stakeholders from both business and technology to align expectations and remove roadblocks.
- Promote an agile mindset and good software practices within your team, and help mentor less experienced engineers.
- Use your deep technical insight to ensure that your team delivers great quality software products, with a continuous focus on both business value and technical sustainability (incl. maintainability, reliability, performance, and availability).
- Drive features through to completion, and take responsibility for the value we deliver.
- Be the technical voice for your team and establish strong relationships with stakeholders across Maersk.
- Continuously stay up-to-date on relevant technologies and use this knowledge to push the team forward.
- Guide the technical direction of the team and ensure that we are building the right things in the right way.
Qualification & Experience:
- A highly competent software engineer with proven experience in C#, .NET Core, ASP.NET Core, and Microsoft Azure.