Reserve Bank of India
Complete Information Available Here
Name of the Vacant Post(s):
- Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC)
Applications are invited from eligible candidates to fill up 01 (one) post (Unreserved) of Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMC), purely on a contractual basis, with fixed hourly remuneration for dispensary of Reserve Bank of India, Jaipur (the Bank), at its Main Office Building, Tonk Road, Jaipur.
- Eligible and Interested candidates may apply as per the format given in Annex-III. Application in a sealed cover should reach the Regional Director, Human Resource Management Department, Reserve Bank of India, Near Ram Bagh Circle, Tonk Road, Jaipur – 302004 before 1715 hrs. on March 03, 2021. The sealed cover should be super-scribed as “Application for the post of Medical Consultant on Contract Basis with fixed hourly remuneration”
- The candidates are advised to thoroughly read this advertisement and satisfy themselves with their eligibility before submitting the application.
- Applicant should possess MBBS degree from any recognized university in the Allopathic system of medicine recognized by the Medical Council of India. Applicants with higher qualifications are eligible to apply.
- Applicant should have a minimum of two years of experience in practicing an allopathic system of medicine in any hospital or clinic as a medical practitioner.
- The applicant should have his/her dispensary or place of residence within a radius of 3-5 km from the Bank’s premises at the aforementioned location.
Modalities of Selection:
- The Bank will conduct an interview for the shortlisted candidates. The Bank reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility criteria in order to limit the number of candidates to be called for an interview. The decision of the Bank in this regard will be final. Mere fulfilling the eligibility criteria does not entitle the candidate to be called for an Interview. Apart from those who may be called for an interview, the Bank will not entertain any correspondence with the applicants who are not found eligible / not considered eligible for interviews.
- Applicants shortlisted after the interview will be subjected to medical examination as per prescribed norms and other document verification processes before being empaneled as BMC on a contract basis. The cost of these medical tests will have to be borne by the applicant.
- Selected candidates will be impaneled/engaged subject to his/her being found medically fit and on acceptance of Terms and Conditions given in Annex–I and the Code of Conduct given in Annex–II.
- The selected candidates shall have to enter into an agreement with the Bank before engagement of their service as Bank’s Medical Consultant (on contract basis) with fixed hourly remuneration.