At Jio Platforms Ltd, we are envisaging overarching access to high-quality, affordable, personalized healthcare products and services that can reach to each and every Indian.
We are seeking really passionate engineers, data scientists and experts to work on some of the complex healthcare workflows across various subsystems and scale them to reach millions.
Currently, looking for an Automation Test Engineer who will design and write programs that run automatic tests on new or existing software
- Monitor debugging process results.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Provide qualitative and quantitative feedback to the Engineering, Creative, and other teams throughout feature development.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Suggest new processes and policies that Engineering and QA can implement to ensure we’re only shipping the best possible product.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 3 years’ of work experience in software quality assurance