- Help build a productive environment where team members ‘own’ the product and enjoy working on it
- Leadership and management experience. Excellent people and project management skills.
- Responsible for identifying project risks and potential mitigation strategies
- Passionate about team advocacy and fostering a healthy environment of productivity
- Ability to identify cross-team dependencies and align work effectively
- Resolves team impediments with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organization.
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint
- Coaches the Scrum team in self-organization, cross-functional skillset, domain knowledge and communicates effectively, both internally and externally working within the Scrum team.
- Gets team to a high performing level by recognizing areas of strength and improvement and employing appropriate coaching and development techniques
- Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity
- Work with Product Owners to promote and contribute to the improvement of the product backlog.
- Certified Scrum Master with strong exposure of Agile and Scrum experience in a product development environment
Qualification & Experience:
- 3 – 8 Years of Experience