As a Software Development Engineer, you would be responsible for the design and development of new product features. You will have a significant influence on our overall strategy by helping define these product features, drive the system architecture, and spearhead the best practices that enable a quality product. The ideal candidate is passionate about building low latency, high quality and scalable services. This requires exceptional technical expertise, a sound understanding of the fundamentals of Computer Science, web technologies and practical experience building microservices
- Deep understanding of microservices architecture.
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities in an engineering environment in driving operational excellence and best practices.
- Strong understanding of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Solid understanding of Computer Science fundamentals like object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem-solving, and complexity analysis.
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
- Ability to independently lead and drive cross-functional projects
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related technical field.