- Responsible for adherence to HSE Policy and Guidelines at office area as well as project sites.
- Approval of vendors drawings, Manufacturing clearance, dispatch clearance and documents like TC, ITR review.
- Understand Hazardous area classifications
- Identify technical risks and suggest mitigations during the project schedule
- Ensures that the engineered solution meets project requirements in terms of functionality, standards, quality, and supporting documentation
- Interact with I&C contractor for defining I&C scope, checking I&C progress, listing balance I&C activities
- Forecast resource requirements in the project
- Handle entire technical communications with the customer till the final closeout of the Bid and engineering approvals.
- Attend customer meetings for seeking query resolutions, documents approval, Drawings Approval, QAP Approval, technical change order approvals
- Driving Change orders using the technical scope.
- Integrate various deliverables from different delivery centers (like instrumentation engineering, controls engineering, software engineering) into a format as required by the customer
- Conduct FAT and SAT with customer
- Interact with vendors for technical requirements, technically review offers
Qualification & Experience:
- 6+ yrs in the process instrumentation field most of it in Oil & Gas industry.