This role serves as a member of a TTS O&T team responsible for executing internal strategies and plans to ensure TTS Operations complies with policies, processes, and programs to comply with Citi policies on Sanctions, prevent violations of law, rule, or regulation through design and follow-through of a governance framework that maintains risk levels within the firm’s risk appetite. The incumbent will engage with the TTS Operations and Technology Seniors on sanctions matters including but not limited to identification of training needs, ensuring consistency and delivery of effective training to staff, management of issues including Corrective Action Plans. Additional coverage responsibilities include initiatives on data analytics & reporting of sanctions metrics, proactive identification of client pain points by utilizing data, solutions that can improve client delivery across all LOBs, namely Payments and Receivables, Trade, Commercial Cards and Account Services in 90+ countries globally
- The ability to analyze, model, interpret data, solve problems by adopting a methodical and logical approach
- Proven ability to meet new challenges, assimilate new information and to influence people through maturity of approach
- Demonstrable ability to interact with senior management and clients
- Ability to work under pressure and manage tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated success in driving and implementing process excellence
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and written/verbal communications skills
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize information, prioritize business goals and drive results with a high sense of urgency.
- Proven Analytical ability. Pragmatic problem-solver, forward thinker with independence of thought.
- Demonstrated success in Change Management / Process Re-engineering
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in compliance screening processes and associated risk and controls in the financial industry