- Good CAD Skills; Conversant with PDM; Hands-on with Creo
- Should have also realized their design through any of these three manufacturing processes (Injection Molding, Sheetmetal / Press tool part design,
- Pressure Diecasting) by themselves and not just designing in CAD alone.
- Hands-on Experience in New Product Development Mandatory
- Tooling (Press fit, Injection Molds, Stampings, Castings) experience preferred
- GD&T Knowledge Mandatory
- Conceptualization to Industrialization – Complete Product Life Cycle development experience for at least two products
- Awareness of IATF16949:2016 specs and development of products accordingly
- Should have sound knowledge in any one of above-mentioned manufacturing processes
- Hands-on Experience in Drive units and Drive Unit components preferred.
Qualification & Experience:
- BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech (Mechanical / Mechatronics / Automotive)