Reporting to the Head of Solution & Value Engineering and you will be responsible for initiating and driving technology and/or product development using in-depth technical expertise in a specific area or a broad range of skills in a technical field. You will be managing and coordinating development projects/activities of a substantial impact on the company.
- Conceptualizing digital solutions and develop working prototypes for evaluation and customer demonstration.
- Providing industry-specific domain insights for rich proposal responses by articulating customer value proposition.
- Identifying, documenting, creating boundary condition definitions, and articulating the business value proposition for industrial automation digital solutions.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Collaborating effectively with different business units within the organization to collate the knowledge and customer expectations for evaluation and consideration for solution development.
- Developing scenarios for application of Machine Learning / Artificial Intelligence with the cross-functional data and developing a base algorithm for different scenarios.
- Conceptualizing designs for value engineering scenarios to incorporate in digital transformation solutions in asset performance management, reliability, RCM, CBM, predictive maintenance, etc.
- Working closely with customers and business units to architect and develop customer-centric solutions tailored to their requirements.
Qualification & Experience:
- M.Tech/B.E/B.Tech in Computer Science or Electrical or Electronics or Instrumentation from a reputed institution.
- Required 10 to15 years of overall work experience in the reliability domain with a significant portion in the refinery/petrochemical/chemical/process domain.