This is an SCM Specialist (Supply Chain Management ) role, reporting to the Procurement & Logistics Team Lead and will be based in Bangalore. In this role, you will be responsible for executing material purchase requests, according to required technical specification, price, delivery schedule and terms. Ensuring purchasing activities align with corporate purchasing policies and procedures under supervision.
- Adapting corporate contractual framework to the local business needs. Recommending frame agreements to management, ensuring approved contractual terms in execution and analyzing and evaluating bids within the scope, in order to determine the optimal value.
- Initiating supply orders in the system, confirming delivery with suppliers, monitoring and tracking supplier performance to purchase order requirements.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Supporting bid and proposal teams by providing relevant market information within the area of responsibility. Tracking goods received to verify appropriate delivery and ensure invoice processing as per available guidelines.
- Overseeing supplier performance (on-time delivery, quality, lead time), and recommending solutions / resolving performance issues within the scope.
- Supporting in negotiating agreements with main suppliers, and periodically renews pricelists, terms and conditions and feeds back recommendations for appropriate actions.
- Conducting all Supply Chain activities for all goods and services in accordance with policies and procedures. Ensuring Pro-Supply global supplier relationship management platform is kept updated as defined in Pro-Supply procedure within the scope of activities.
- Aligning supplier orders with customer requirements (based on Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) or Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)/project requirements) in terms of content, quality, delivery, sustainability and price.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s in Engineering preferable B.E.