This is a Project Engineer – Automation role, reporting to the Engineering Manager in Business Area – Industrial Automation (INOPC IA) located in Bangalore. You will ensure that activities related to all engineering disciplines within the project are efficiently and cost-effectively executed in accordance with contract specifications, quality standards and safety requirements.
- Collaborating on project installation, commissioning and site activities, clarifying potential issues, or providing solutions to correct engineering errors.
- Assisting in creating proposals for projects through coordination of proposal documents and engineering estimates.
- Evaluating risks and opportunities strategizes mitigation of one’s engineering projects/programs.
- Evaluating, selecting and applying standard techniques, procedures and criteria to perform tasks or sequences of tasks, for conventional projects with few complex features.
- Ensuring that engineering activities comply with required safety regulations and contractual requirements.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 3 to 8 years of experience in a similar role.