This is an Internal Controls SOD (Segregation of Duties) Specialist role, reporting to Team Lead and will be based in Bangalore. In this role, you will be actively involved in User Access Management, risk analysis (SoD), risk management (elimination or mitigation), SAP role designing, user access review, user support at a global level. You will also be responsible for process improvements, internal and external audit coordination.
- Managing customers, internal auditors and external auditors.
- Designing new mitigation control based on risk analysis and should know the basics of SAP accounts (Dialogue users, Service IDs, FF IDs, etc.).
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Good business process knowledge and ability to identify risks, experience in daily communication and cooperation with geographically distributed teams.
- Experience in IT Governance and Risk Management, Internal Control reviews, SAP configuration reviews, Change Management, Identify and
- Access management review, Application and Infrastructure Security review.
- High level of knowledge about the business & IT processes is expected to understand the Segregation of Duties conflicts and suggest the appropriate mitigation control.
- Knowledge of SAP GRC Access Control Management (e.g. tool, t-code basics, object-level value updates, etc.) and capable enough to analyze the issue in SAP and suggest a proposed solution.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience in SAP Security, GRC, UAM/SoD field and any other certification (e.g. SAP GRC, CISA, CISM, etc.) in a relevant fields is an added advantage.