This is an Engineer Design role, reporting to the Local Product Group Manager in Business Area – Motion located in Vadodara. You will be responsible for creating or modifying the pre-engineered design of equipment, systems or installations for assignments classified as low complexity by applying standard design concepts.
- Providing support and direction for entry-level drafting and document control team.
- Following up work plans and cost estimates for one’s own area of responsibility and ensures quality deliverables on time and at targeted cost.
- Supporting in preparation of specific aspects of design assignments for project meetings.
- Using standard processes and tools applicable to one’s area of responsibility.
- Participating in design reviews and design verification, and modifies design as necessary.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Supporting risk assessments and implements resulting actions for one’s project.
- Collaborating with supply chain function in the preparation of required documentation for a request for quote (RFQs) and proposals.
- Assisting in designing engineering solutions, including drawings and calculations according to specification.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 3 to 6 years of experience in Engineering design.