This is a Talent Partner role, reporting to Country Lead Talent Partner and will be based in Bangalore. You will be responsible for supporting the development of expert services within the Country/Hub while developing and retaining a skilled workforce in line with Global and business strategies. You will be playing a vital role in the Talent Acquisition function, partnering with the business and HR leaders to provide technical expertise and solutions to current and future challenges.
- Supporting Employer Branding Activities, University Relationships, Early Talent and Trainee Programs, to boost ABB’s Employer Brand within the Country/Hub. Working on new recruitment initiatives to improve candidate, new hire, hiring manager and HRBP experience.
- Ensuring personal and organizational compliance with local legislation and HR policies, GDPR and any other data privacy requirements, and adherence to OHS and compliance standards.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Identifying, initiating and managing multiple recruiting campaigns, programs on social media platforms.
- Identifying areas for improvement in current practices, processes, and policies, then contributing to the design, development, and implementation of new talent solutions.
- Responsible for actively sourcing, building, and maintaining a network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management; conducts an assessment of potential candidates, demonstrating the ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios.
- Liaising with external recruitment firms for specific positions as required, ensuring that they have been provided with appropriate job briefs, and are providing candidates who fulfilling the requirements.
Qualification & Experience:
- A Bachelor or master’s degree, with 5 to 8 years of professional HR experience in a high performing global organization- preferred in IT/ Digital industry.