- Ensure UAT/Parallel testing in line with Client Blueprint.
- Understand client Blueprint, business rules & requirements, as delivered by Lead Consultant.
- Participate in weekly calls, as deemed by the Project Manager.
- Check/validate all UAT payroll reports/reconciliations, prior to releasing them to the client.
- Ensure timelines are being met according to client/county implementation Project Schedule, up to go live.
- Produce all necessary handover documentation. Prepare all necessary checklists/client sign-off worksheets, in readiness for go-live.
- Work in conjunction with Lead Consultant on Issue log resolution, during implementation
- Interpret client Blueprint and build User Acceptance Test Catalogue.
- Store all client documentation on shared drive / C room, as deemed.
- Liaise directly with Client on implementation Testing.
Qualification & Experience:
- 2 – 3 Years of Experience