We are looking for talented Infrastructure Engineers to join our Infra Engineering and Support Team, for driving DevOps practices to support the world-class platform that we are building. If you are among those who love challenging conventions and have the technical acumen to deliver, you will find us the good company to be with. If you enjoy working with folks who sweat about shaving off a few milliseconds of response time and are obsessed with infrastructure as a code, automation, & cutting edge DevOps toolsets, you could be who we are looking to bring on board
- Contribute to the roadmap of the infrastructure stack, provisioning and orchestration mechanisms.
- Managing & Supporting F5, Nginx, Various Databases including Couch base & MySQL, Docker Swarm Ecosystem and entire Compute & Network Infrastructure.
- Maintain and Own the CI/CD, Infrastructure Provisioning, Configuration Management & Source Control Management.
- Own & Improve uptime of Infrastructure & Application Environments.
- Maintain and Own the Atlassian Product Suite.
- Identify and coordinate with workstreams on new functionalities and features.
- Delivering the planned infrastructure engineering work items.
- Gain expertise on cutting edge DevOps toolsets.
Qualification & Experience:
- 2+ Experience with application load balancing solutions(F5) for scaling and HA.
- 2+ Years of Experience with Docker – required.
- 3+ years’ experience with Amazon Web Services as a platform (AWS).
- 1+ CI/CD Implementation with Jenkins DSL and Groovy.
- 3+ years DevOps focus with Ansible as CM tool.
- 4+ years of System administration and engineering experience.
- 2+ Years of Expert level scripting skills: Bash & Python.