Do you have a foundation in deep technology? Possess the passion to turn your product into reality?
Join the Life, by ADP team and help us build a revolutionary new suite of products to manage human capital across the globe. Our Technical Product Managers bring ideas to life by owning and directing the product backlog, working with engineers to translate features into stories, and presenting vision and goals to our stakeholders.
- Manage the backlog and prioritize the development efforts of one or more engineering teams dedicated to fulfilling the product vision.
- Manage the product backlog. Turn features into stories & maintain the engineering work pipeline.
- Partner with the Senior Technical Product Managers and the Principal Architects to guide the engineering teams and recommend solutions to build the product.
- Provide technical design guidance and recommendations.
- Ship products that people love using.
- Engage with all members of the scrum team to provide an end-to-end view of product through all stages of development
- Knowledge of Agile software development methodologies, i.e. scrum.
- Demonstrable knowledge of computer science foundations.
- Experience with at least one major server-side web development stack.
- Experience with a NoSQL database, such as Cassandra, Hbase, Couchbase or MongoDB.
- A communicator and a listener.
- A problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Technical knowledge of the least one major RDBMS such as MySQL, Postgres or Oracle.
- Driven by collaboration and open communication.
- Knowledge of web front end development & technologies.
Qualification & Experience:
- 2+ years experience in software delivery, including a mixture of product owner, architect, and software developer experience.
Job Location: Chennai, India