- Works with respective Recipe and Command Center teams to ensure escalation database is updated and maintained, including hierarchical and functional escalation contacts.
- Align and deliver targets set out by Executive Management & BRM
- Defines, Executes, and Mature’s interaction protocols with all stakeholders ancillary to Major Incident management. (GSO, Disaster Recovery Planning, Business Units, I&O, R&D, etc…)
- Optimizes response capabilities providing input to tools/technologies development which accelerates Major Incident response capabilities throughout the CIO Organization.
- Ensures appropriate chain of custody for AAR (After Action Review) by assigning appropriate Recipe Owner/Team
- Accountable for all communication with respect to Major Incidents inclusive of the target audience, content/context, etc… Ensures communication is consistent, clear, concise, and effective. Responsible for the ongoing development and maturity of the communications process and content.
- Documents activities and events which occurred during the remediation effort and provide input to action items that improve the stability of our products.
- Ensure key performance indicators are measured for Major Incidents and report trends of process maturity levels and tool adoption
- Educates GETS on current and revised processes and procedures related to Major Incidents.
Qualification & Experience:
- 3 – 4 Years of Experience