- Good in understanding the market and competitor trends and accordingly drive plans to increase sales revenues.
- Liaise with other departments across the organization (particularly in implementation and client services) to ensure that sales activities are integrated with other parts of the business and aligned with the overall corporate objectives.
- Develop an annual business plan, determining sales and activity goals required for the attainment of assigned quota.
- Broaden knowledge of company solutions and their capabilities versus the strengths/weaknesses vis-à-vis the competition.
- Create consistent activity management, opportunity, and account plans within Salesforce.com.
- Should be able to connect and interact with CEO’s CXO’s, HR Head / Finance etc., and creating connect thereby increasing the sales volume.
- Able to generate leads through various networks and converting the same to increase business
- Prepare sales forecasts; establish targets in areas such as product mix, sales volume, market share, or business development and monitor the performance of the sales against these goals; adjust sales strategies to meet changing markets and competitive conditions.
- Identify prospective clients and Meet or exceed assigned quota.
- Pursue small, medium and large prospects and leads and negotiate terms of sales that will maximize the organization’s business interests.
- Extensive understanding of the local market and deep penetration for increasing sales
- Should be effective in communication, negotiation and personal grooming
- Sound Experience in handling B2B sales is mandatory.
- Solid proven sales record in continually achieving or exceeding assigned business revenue targets. Proven proficiency in account plan development and implementation of related sales strategies to secure large clients.
- Understanding of HR / Payroll Outsourcing concepts will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge and understanding of technology – automation aspects will be an added advantage.
- Strong financial acumen and business orientation with innovative approaches to business development.
Qualification & Experience:
- At least 5 years of sales experience in service outsourcing, HCM solutions and/or related software industries selling to senior-level executives.
Job Location: Mumbai, India