The technology center comprises a team of software engineering and technology experts based in RedQ and Bangalore, who would work to streamline the airline’s digital assets such as its website and mobile app along with creating and implementing new products and enhancements such as the new artificial intelligence (AI)-powered chatbot, among others, for a seamless journey.
If you are hungry to make a difference with one of the most well known low-cost airlines and to work in the dynamic technology hub, this is the job for you.
- The candidate will be leading a team of developers, testers, mentoring, and coaching the team on technical activities.
- Ability to communicate with the client effectively and directly
- Peer review the code, design, test automation, etc.,
- Proven experience in stakeholder management, well-versed working in onsite and offshore model
- Working with the front end developers to build the interface with a focus on usability features
- Follow industry best practices while coding and unit testing.
- Responsible for managing a high-performance team of individuals to provide high-quality delivery and support
- Strong hands-on experience with Java 8 & above, Restful WebServices, Spring, Springboot, Docker, Kubernetes, API, and Micro Services
- Understand the J2EE web application architecture, code rewrite of back end APIs alone
- Should be a solution provider (provide end to end solution)
- Experience in architecting and developing applications in Java and related technologies
- Should appreciate the Agile methodology
- Thorough understanding of requirements and business knowledge
- Stay updated with current technologies and coding methodologies.
Qualification & Experience:
- 6+ years of experience working on Java/J2ee technologies and architecture like Microservices using Spring Boot & MVC design patterns