- Leads communication between tech audiences and non-tech audiences.
- Analyze and troubleshoot application issues in a timely fashion.
- Assist in the maintenance and upgrades of existing software applications.
- Establish software engineering best practices in the space of Quality & Automation, CI/CD, Delivery, Architecture & Designs, and ensure that they are met in projects; create a solution/framework to streamline the process.
- Work with other engineers in the planning, prioritizing, and executing assigned tasks within deadlines.
- Ensure good quality of code by conducting design reviews and recommend improvements.
- Provide training and mentoring to other engineers when required.
- Leads conversations about the direction of the major areas of technology and corrals diverse opinions to reach consensus. Leads Communication on how a system is meant to interact with other systems, tech dependencies, tech risks.
- Actively works to recruit strong engineers for the company.
Qualification & Experience:
- Excellent hands-on experience on various Design, architecture & Coding and must be actively doing it
- 10-15 yrs of engineering experience
- Exposure to Agile/Scrum Methodologies